We hold ourselves accountable | We are continuous learners | We are helpful
FT Digital Marketing Project Coordinator
The person in this role will be extremely organized and able to help the digital marketing team keep track of current and ongoing projects. The successful candidate will understand the full aspects of marketing projects, keep projects on track, understand the roles of the digital team, ensure stakeholders are made aware of the project status, and help the team execute parts of projects when needed. This individual will collaborate with multiple departments to ensure that digital marketing projects are completed successfully, on-time, and executed with a high degree of accuracy and effectiveness. The ideal candidate will have a unique combination of technical ability, email/online marketing and social media acumen, and project management skills.
The Digital Marketing Project Coordinator position requires a high level of attention to detail and speed in execution. Candidate must be a self-starter, able to quickly learn and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with the team when needed about new projects and assignments
- Keep assets organized and accessible
- Assist in maintaining an overall project calendar for the department
- Ensure emails/social media follow industry policies and best practices
- Create distribution lists, segments, dynamic content
- Ensure list accuracy and integrity by monitoring & maintaining email deliverability best practices and file cleanup (unsubs, inactive, etc.)
- Responsible for end-to-end testing, proofreading, and QA of all content and email
- Support the training of team members on various digital marketing platforms
- Keep track of all projects for the digital marketing team and report on results
- Update stakeholders as requested for project status, reporting
- Help execute smaller projects such as:
- Writing/posting for social media
- Editing and scheduling emails
- Working with designers to create/find assets
- Manage campaign reporting
- Proven effective at multi-tasking in a high-volume, deadline-intensive environment
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Understanding of marketing roles, concepts
- Track key performance indicators for campaigns on a variety of platforms and provide reporting as needed.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads
- Familiarity with social media channels, best practices, testing and reporting
- Support of various websites including WordPress and other platforms.
- Additional digital responsibilities and department assistance as needed.
- Proficient in marketing planning and project management
- SEO experience including software (i.e. SEMrush)
- Edit and post video, graphics, PDFs and other materials online
- Experienced in analyzing data for reporting and drawing business conclusions.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience with HubSpot; a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3 years related marketing experience
408 Marketing is a growing digital marketing agency in Jackson, Michigan. We work in a casual, collaborative, and friendly environment and are a small team of passionate, dependable, and helpful people who love everything digital marketing. 408 is a HubSpot partner agency and we attend the INBOUND marketing conference every September in Boston to expand our knowledge.
We are built on the core competencies of:
Passion – Be a continuous learner and have passion for your career.
Dependability – Own it! Your project, your work, your skills.
Helpfulness – We are always ready to help other team members, clients, and prospects.
All full-time employees receive:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Professional development monies
- Flexible work schedule
Please send your cover letter, resume, and a blog writing sample to email@example.com
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALISTNote: This is a part-time position to start with the option to go full-time in the future.
Are you a creative individual looking to use your skills and grow with a marketing agency? We want to talk to you!
408 Marketing is seeking a tech-savvy individual who has impeccable attention to detail to join our team at our Jackson, Michigan location.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will manage the day-to-day of our digital marketing efforts including social media, Facebook Ads and content. In addition to monitoring our social channels, your day will consist of writing copy for social media platforms, email campaigns, and web pages, as well as assisting with the development and implementation of strategies for customers to help maximize our digital marketing efforts.
Core Skills and QualificationsThe ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Public Relations, Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field of study
- One (1) year of experience working in a business environment coordinating social media for business on applicable platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogs)
- One (1) year of experience using web analytics tools to interpret data and build insightful reporting
- One (1) year of experience writing for the web, on social, or in traditional media
- One (1) year of experience successfully managing and growing paid advertising accounts such as Facebook
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification (obtain for free online)
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in graphic and web design using Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Experience in HubSpot is a bonus!
- Google Ad experience is a bonus!
To ApplyPlease send your cover letter, resume, and a blog writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org